Pippa and Bill have published a number of articles. Please click on the links below to download articles.
- "Client Relationship Management - The extra mile" - Pippa's article first published in Managing Partner on 1st February 2011 and is reproduced by kind permission.
- "Where do I find the people that will bring me new work? What networking skills do I need?" - Pippa's article for LawSkills, December 2010
- "How Mandates are really won" - IBA Daily News, Wednesday 6th October 2010
- "Ten Top Tips to make a Marketing Strategy Succeed" - Pippa's article for LawSkills, October 2010
- "Seven Secrets of a Successful Marketing Strategy" - Pippa's article for LawSkills, July 2010
- From Contacts to Clients - Pippa's article from Managing Partner magazine. This article was first published in Managing Partner on 31st May 2010 and is reproduced by their kind permission.
- "What marketing processes do I need to understand?" - Pippa's article for LawSkills, May 2010
- Time to Get Legal - Bill's article in Parking News April 2010
- International Rainmaking for Lawyers - Pippa's article in the African Business Review March 2010
- Networking for Lawyers in Nigeria - Pippa's second article in the African Business Review March 2010
- Strong Firms relish a recession - Pippa's article in the IBA Daily News October 2009
- Perfect Pitch - easy steps for tendering - 'Managing for Success' July 2009, This article was originally published in the July edition of Managing for Success, the magazine of the Law Society's Law Management Section (www.lawsociety.org.uk/lawmanagement).
- A Lawyer's also a Salesman, Leader, Manager and Accountant - 'This Day', March 2009
- Ride the Recession, capitalising on the opportunities of the financial crisis - IBA Daily News October 2008
- Seven Secrets of a successful business strategy - IBA Daily News September 2006
- Ten Steps to rainmaking success - IBA Daily News September 2005
Sign Up to PEP E-news
Have you ever:
- Asked yourself, “How can I get away from this boring person?”
- Forgotten somebody’s name as soon as you are introduced?
- Not known what to say, after you have been introduced?
- Felt like a pushy salesman when trying to follow-up?
If your answer to any one of these questions is “Yes”, then Pippa’s pocket guide is a must for you.
Skills & Training
For the public and legal sector we provide skills development through bespoke training and coaching services which we tailor-make to your requirements. We cover a wide range of training on management, business development, project and risk management. We provide this in-house and through webcasts and conference calls.
Please contact us. We should be delighted to help. >>
The PEP Partnership LLP is owned and managed by Bill and Pippa Blakemore.
Portrait photos taken by Nick Atkins
Our Point of View