Turn contacts into clients and referrers
Strengthen and Deepen your Relationships through:
- Structured and long-term follow-up.
- Imaginative relationship development strategies.
- Implementing and executing your plans.
- Overcoming the barriers to following-up.
Managing New Business Meetings
- Six stages of a successful telephone call.
- Creating and preparing for a meeting.
- Difficulties you might face during a meeting.
- How to discuss fees with confidence and without embarrassment.
- Summarising and following-up the meeting.
Winning the Business
- How to ask for work.
- Questions which potential clients ask so indicating interest.
- Handling difficult questions.
- Well informed questions you could ask the client.
- Ten top tips.
- Ten top traps.
Sign Up to PEP E-news
Have you ever:
- Asked yourself, “How can I get away from this boring person?”
- Forgotten somebody’s name as soon as you are introduced?
- Not known what to say, after you have been introduced?
- Felt like a pushy salesman when trying to follow-up?
If your answer to any one of these questions is “Yes”, then Pippa’s pocket guide is a must for you.
Skills & Training
For the public and legal sector we provide skills development through bespoke training and coaching services which we tailor-make to your requirements. We cover a wide range of training on management, business development, project and risk management. We provide this in-house and through webcasts and conference calls.
Please contact us. We should be delighted to help. >>
The PEP Partnership LLP is owned and managed by Bill and Pippa Blakemore.
Portrait photos taken by Nick Atkins
Our Point of View