Giving a Winning Tender Presentation or Beauty Parade
- Research the potential client team and match your team to theirs.
- Build a relationship and develop a rapport in the presentation.
- Prepare a clear structure and relevant content – hedgehog/sputnik.
- Identify key messages you want to convey.
- Create non-distracting visual aids.
- Prepare an Agenda and keep to time.
- Overcome nerves.
- Use and read body language – yours and that of the potential client.
- Prepare and practise answers to difficult questions you might be asked.
- Allocate questions for you to ask the client.
- Discuss fees without embarrassment.
- Ten top tips for a winning Beauty Parade presentation.
Sign Up to PEP E-news
Have you ever:
- Asked yourself, “How can I get away from this boring person?”
- Forgotten somebody’s name as soon as you are introduced?
- Not known what to say, after you have been introduced?
- Felt like a pushy salesman when trying to follow-up?
If your answer to any one of these questions is “Yes”, then Pippa’s pocket guide is a must for you.
Skills & Training
For the public and legal sector we provide skills development through bespoke training and coaching services which we tailor-make to your requirements. We cover a wide range of training on management, business development, project and risk management. We provide this in-house and through webcasts and conference calls.
Please contact us. We should be delighted to help. >>
The PEP Partnership LLP is owned and managed by Bill and Pippa Blakemore.
Portrait photos taken by Nick Atkins
Our Point of View