How To Raise Your Profile without Being Pushy
- What does raising your profile mean?
- Why is it so important?
- Where should you raise your profile?
- How do you raise your profile?
- Talking to people within your department
- Cross-selling within the rest of your firm
- Attend firm internal social events
- Ask to attend other departmental client events
- Raise your profile among other lawyers
- Attend and organise sector and industry events
- Write a book
- Write articles in the sector press
- Never say "No"
- Ten top tips in raising your profile without being "pushy"
This programme explains in five easy steps how to raise your profile effectively.
- Step 1 – Build relationships
- Step 2 – Raise your profile internally and externally
- Step 3 – Focus your approach
- Step 4 – Create opportunities and follow-up
- Step 5 – Be proactive
Theme: Be a radiator not a drain.
We'd be delighted to talk to you about this, so do please email Pippa on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone her on:
Sign Up to PEP E-news
Have you ever:
- Asked yourself, “How can I get away from this boring person?”
- Forgotten somebody’s name as soon as you are introduced?
- Not known what to say, after you have been introduced?
- Felt like a pushy salesman when trying to follow-up?
If your answer to any one of these questions is “Yes”, then Pippa’s pocket guide is a must for you.
Skills & Training
For the public and legal sector we provide skills development through bespoke training and coaching services which we tailor-make to your requirements. We cover a wide range of training on management, business development, project and risk management. We provide this in-house and through webcasts and conference calls.
Please contact us. We should be delighted to help. >>
The PEP Partnership LLP is owned and managed by Bill and Pippa Blakemore.
Portrait photos taken by Nick Atkins
Our Point of View