The PEP Partnership LLP provides marketing and business development while you are sitting at your desk in your office
The Legal Marketing Coach enables lawyers to enhance their business development skills using cost effective web-based coaching.
The Legal Marketing Coach service has been approved for CPD accreditation by the Law Society for England & Wales. Attendance in training sessions will qualify English and Welsh solicitors to receive CPD points.
The service is subscription based and depending on membership level includes:
• One to one coaching over the phone or the web
• Live interactive and participative webinars
• Group discussions with like minded lawyers
• Monthly interview with the Coach on topical legal marketing and development issues
• Weekly tips
• Access to a dedicated website
• Monthly newsletters
Would you like more information about the Legal Marketing Coach?
Contact us by emailing : email@example.com or phoning Pippa on + ()
Sign Up to PEP E-news
Have you ever:
- Asked yourself, “How can I get away from this boring person?”
- Forgotten somebody’s name as soon as you are introduced?
- Not known what to say, after you have been introduced?
- Felt like a pushy salesman when trying to follow-up?
If your answer to any one of these questions is “Yes”, then Pippa’s pocket guide is a must for you.
Skills & Training
For the public and legal sector we provide skills development through bespoke training and coaching services which we tailor-make to your requirements. We cover a wide range of training on management, business development, project and risk management. We provide this in-house and through webcasts and conference calls.
Please contact us. We should be delighted to help. >>
The PEP Partnership LLP is owned and managed by Bill and Pippa Blakemore.
Portrait photos taken by Nick Atkins
Our Point of View