Win, keep and grow clients - Sydney - October 2017
11 July 2017
Do you want to know or revise how to:
- Network without feeling "pushy"?
- Ask for work with enthusiasm and not desperation?
- Grow and keep clients?
Then come and join Pippa in Sydney in October.
Pippa is conducting three fully participative sessions at the International Bar Association Annual Conference:
- "Win more work – turn contacts into clients and referrers: Pippa’s COPACABANA approach to international networking" on Monday afternoon
- "Grow and keep your clients cost effectively: Pippa’s RAINBOW strategy" on Wednesday afternoon
- "Give a powerful presentation: Pippa’s five steps to confidence" on Thursday afternoon.
Pippa is also running the "Conference newcomer orientation workshop" before the conference's Opening Ceremony on Sunday
Come and join her there.
Sign Up to PEP E-news
Have you ever:
- Asked yourself, “How can I get away from this boring person?”
- Forgotten somebody’s name as soon as you are introduced?
- Not known what to say, after you have been introduced?
- Felt like a pushy salesman when trying to follow-up?
If your answer to any one of these questions is “Yes”, then Pippa’s pocket guide is a must for you.
Skills & Training
For the public and legal sector we provide skills development through bespoke training and coaching services which we tailor-make to your requirements. We cover a wide range of training on management, business development, project and risk management. We provide this in-house and through webcasts and conference calls.
Please contact us. We should be delighted to help. >>
The PEP Partnership LLP is owned and managed by Bill and Pippa Blakemore.
Portrait photos taken by Nick Atkins
Our Point of View