Pippa at IBA Boston - October 2013
14 October 2013
Pippa presented three highly acclaimed sessions at the International Bar Association Annual Conference in Boston on:
- How to win clients: COPACABANA
- How to keep clients: RAINBOW
- How to give winning presentation
These highly inter-active lively and entertaining workshops gave practical tips and tailor-made advice to lawyers and attorneys on:
- overcoming the challenges of networking without feeling like a sales person
- asking for the work with enthusiasm, rather than desperation
- building and strengthening relationships with current clients
- how to continue to win more work from them
The final session including being filmed giving a presentation with feedback from Pippa and included tips on how win Beauty Parades and Dog and Pony shows.
Sign Up to PEP E-news
Have you ever:
- Asked yourself, “How can I get away from this boring person?”
- Forgotten somebody’s name as soon as you are introduced?
- Not known what to say, after you have been introduced?
- Felt like a pushy salesman when trying to follow-up?
If your answer to any one of these questions is “Yes”, then Pippa’s pocket guide is a must for you.
Skills & Training
For the public and legal sector we provide skills development through bespoke training and coaching services which we tailor-make to your requirements. We cover a wide range of training on management, business development, project and risk management. We provide this in-house and through webcasts and conference calls.
Please contact us. We should be delighted to help. >>
The PEP Partnership LLP is owned and managed by Bill and Pippa Blakemore.
Portrait photos taken by Nick Atkins
Our Point of View