Pippa at IBA Annual Conference in Dublin 2012
16 October 2012
Want to turn your contacts into clients?
Pippa presented "Win more work - turn contacts into clients: Pippa's COPACABANA approach to international networking" on Thursday 4th October 2012 in Dublin.
The lively, interactive session gave relevant practical tips and ideas on how to grow your practice and how to:
- network successfully
- read other people's body language and control your own
- extract yourself from boring people
- follow-up with any people you meet in a personal way
- conduct sales meetings with confidence
- win more work
For more information, click here.
Sign Up to PEP E-news
Have you ever:
- Asked yourself, “How can I get away from this boring person?”
- Forgotten somebody’s name as soon as you are introduced?
- Not known what to say, after you have been introduced?
- Felt like a pushy salesman when trying to follow-up?
If your answer to any one of these questions is “Yes”, then Pippa’s pocket guide is a must for you.
Skills & Training
For the public and legal sector we provide skills development through bespoke training and coaching services which we tailor-make to your requirements. We cover a wide range of training on management, business development, project and risk management. We provide this in-house and through webcasts and conference calls.
Please contact us. We should be delighted to help. >>
The PEP Partnership LLP is owned and managed by Bill and Pippa Blakemore.
Portrait photos taken by Nick Atkins
Our Point of View